charcoal


I bought a sketch pad and some charcoal sticks because I want to try something visual not using the computer. I used iphoto to take a pic of it, (i guess i can't get away from the computer...) here is one of the things i drew real quick. I kinda like it. I know nothing about the charcoal technique, so don't be a critic. I would like to take some art classes in the future. But, don't think I would be an art major so those classes would be pointless according to the system. 
... School is starting soon, I am getting excited about it, and scared. I had a dream last night that I went to my highschool and snuck into a class. I kinda liked it.

Also, I went to a zeroChurch core group meeting last night led by my dad. It was very nice to be there and very interesting to learn more about it. I am getting excited about this new endeavor. It seems like something that I will like more than 'normal' church. 

My dad is so smart. I am lucky to share his genes.


1 comments:

Nancy said...

You drew that real quick? wow.
MORE MORE MORE