august

It is august again and I feel like my life is about to change in a lot of ways; some good, some scary. It hit me like a sledge hammer when I woke up today.
I am finally going back to school, that's the big one. Also, Bailey will be attending UTA. I will be another year older. zeroChurch is starting. My cousin is getting married. I will be (hopefully) living in a new apartment. I will be working less at the tea room. My old friend, Alex is moving back to the metroplex. etc.

This is a lot, I think. Nothing too big, like marriage or state moving, but big none the less. It -is- scary. As these things on the outside of me change, I will need to change myself on the inside somewhat. I need to start doing some things and I need to stop doing others. 

I feel like my life style is too chaotic, in a way. I need more organization. I think I will start by cleaning my apartment when I get off work.

bleh... work...

i'll post more later.

p.s. I saw Andrew Reagan Huffman and he is one awesome baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm scared of everything changing too. I really am. I'm excited about it all, but I'm more scared than anything else. I don't want to fail at this life thing.

Nancy said...

yeah. LOTS of changes for you. . . but i'm feeling good about them all. really. REALLY.