Hello there.



Hi, Guys. I've been a bit neglectful once again. I haven't posted in a few days.
A few reasons I can think of might be the cause.
First, I've been somewhat lazy when it comes to creativity.
Second, I just don't have much to say.
And, Third, Uh... I can't think of a third reason (see reason number one.).

I do have some new news for those of you who are not directly in the know.

I am going back to school this fall. .... Woah! Don't get too exited about it yet, it is not like I'm going to Yale or anything. I'm just taking 12 hours at TCC.
There are a few reasons for this.
One is the fact that I have been out of school for a while now with the intention of going back and seeing that I am 23 years old, I probably should get my keester back in motion as it were.
Second, I just hate the thought of another semester of 'nothing'. I need something to do, ya know?.
Third, Hmm... I guess I just like the idea of being a student.
And now I won't be a silly young guy, fresh out of high school, clueless about life.
I'll be a somewhat older guy, fresh out of nothing, clueless about life.
So yeah, That is all I have.
Time for work.

1 comments:

laura said...

haha. keester. i like that world. Are you are not clueless about life. I know a lot of people in college a lot more clueless than you.