magnet

i recently started listening to this guy called Magnet, aka Even Johansen. He is a singer/songwriter guy how is pretty good. i suggest you look him up.

i think i will try to record some more today.

a lot of times when i go to record i just end up with some sloopy ambient acoustic song that doesn't make any sense. so i am trying to focus a little bit more. i don't have much to work with though because i have recorded most all of the songs i have written.

i guess i need to write some more songs.

its monday. my day off and i am being lazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good. Way to record.

Is this Magnet fellow the one we listened to yesterday? With the pretty harmonies?

Unknown said...

magnet reminds me of magneto from x-men. hey thanks for callin me yesterday, will. Sorry I didn't get to say bye in person, but i will be back before you know it, i like you guys too much to stay away

Nancy said...

Magnet. Hey, I collect magnets. We have something in common!