i can't get out...

I am at my parents house and there are people working on the roof. Well, all of their debris from the roof is sitting in the drive way and i can't leave. Oh well, I don't really need to leave. I will wait for them to move it or somthing. Anyway, are you yet suprised i posted another post in this here weblog? I am. It is probably because i have nothing else to do because i can't get out of this house.

i know a lot of people use these weblogs as a sort of journal to write their feelings. That is good and all, but I am to emotionaly guarded to do that so i won't. so all you you who thought that this was your chance to look in to my soul, sorry. its not going to happen, look into your own soul, wierdos.

today is my day off and i have a headache. not really fair, but i have it good compared to the world. i hate when people complain about how bad they have it. at least your not in a ditch somewhere in africa looking for food.

anyway. happy birthday to all of those who have birthdays today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. You can't leave.

And yes, I am surprised that you wrote another entry already.

AND it was your mom that left that comment on my blog, not your dad. Way to know what your father would not say.

Anonymous said...

Baywee?

Yes but studying now means I will have my night free. Which might not make a difference 'cause you could have plans.

I should really get off the internet 'cause I am clearly NOT studying right now.

Nate said...

We got some sexy blogs. But never forget they can get sexier!

and Way to post.

Nancy said...

So you're not bearing your soul about bearing your soul. I can understand that.

At least you've gotten the nerve to say who you are. I'm still signing as mm jw - and everyone wonders who that is, right?
Ha.