dream

Last night I had a dream that I was speeding down a long, vacant bridge over a very large lake during a hurricane. The brakes were not functioning. The car I was in was very strange. It was an open-air car, similar to a go-cart you would find in the game Mario Kart. Anyway, as I was speeding down the bridge I realized that I had not been wearing my seat belt and I was having a very hard time not flying out of the car and over the bridge into the wild waters below. Eventually I lost control of the car and crashed it through the bridge barriers. Somehow, I managed to jump out of the car and land on an oil tanker boat before the car landed in the water. The boat took me safely to shore where I found a gas station/restaurant. As I was walking to the door of the building, I found my parents there. I told them the story, apologized to my dad about sinking the car and we entered then building to seek safety from the hurricane.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how you write.

And the way you put "Sister Laura" among your friends makes me think she's a nun. Perhaps she will become one.

Nancy said...

What a dream!
The main thing: now you're safe. Oh, and your dad forgives you for sinking the car.

Nancy said...

Me again. Is this your way of telling us you wrecked your car??
Seriously, though, I do hope you're safe.
There should be a big DUH after that sentence, huh???