damn...

i just had a whole post ready to be posted... my browser crashed. anyway...

i was talking about how Nate is leaving and how he is a really good guy and how i envy his values and devotion.

okay...

i was also saying...

i'm going to get to see Devendra Banhart in October. that is exciting. He is one of my favourite singer/songwriters of all time. he is one of the founders of the "freak folk" scene. cool guy.

Tommorow I am playing keys at the church. Bailey is singing a song called "Painting Pictures of Egypt". This song has a piano part and i am kind of nervouse about it because it is a little more complexe than i am used to playing. i hope it goes okay.

oh, and everyone who looks at my blog (the few) should fill out my short survey. i want to know.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I like that survey! Tranquility...mm....

Your plans for Monday are so great. And wonderful, too.

Nancy said...

Me again. I just read your subtitle under 'the subjective collective.' What!!???!!???
You matter so much.
You matter so much
You matter more than you will ever know.

Hello??!!! I'm talkin' to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You did well on keys, by the way.

And I took your survey again (the correct way), so there ya go.

And I hope you had fun jamming with Jeff.

And are you going to The Office party on thursday?

I will stop talking now.

laura said...

i HATE it when that happens, when you loose a whole big post you just wrote. and thanks for envying me, i envy you for all your musical geniusness and coolness, btw.