oopsy


I woke up late! Too late, in fact. I am currently missing my first class, Psychology for the first time.

In fact, this is the first time I've missed any classes this semester.

During the frantic, fast-paced brushing of my teeth I accidentally jammed the toothbrush into the back of my mouth and it started bleeding. Hurts a lot. (I know, that is gross and too much information. Sorry)

I was partly hoping for perfect attendance, but oh well. We had a quiz in that class. They are probably taking it right now. Not a big deal.

I know I could have probably just walked in late but, I hate doing that.

Everyone just stares at me. Makes me feel embarrassed.

At least I can still go to my next class at 11:15

3 comments:

laura said...

I'm impressed that this is the first class that you have missed. I also skipped class this morning, but it was my third time all semester. I still think that's pretty good, considering we're halfway through

Nancy said...

I am also impressed that this is the first class you've missed. Wow!!

Did you make up that cartoon? I like it!

Anonymous said...

I can see the resemblance between you and that student. Is that what your psych teacher looks like? He has a big head.

I am VERY impressed about your near perfect attendance, and I hope you won't make this first absence an excuse for missing future classes. That's what always happens to me and what always gets me in trouble. Once I miss one, I find that it's hard to stop. Don't be like me!