Hello.

I am feeling lonley, bored and am in a downright sour mood for no reasonat all. So I do what every one does. I turn to the internet. YouTube! Google! Blogger! Oh MY!

Whilst "surfing" the web, I came across this funny site. http://www.andrewdavidson.com/gibberish/ (i can't make it link for some reason, just copy and paste.) It is fun! just type in the name of a made up company and the site randomly generates some gibbrish that looks profesional.
I think it is fun.

Anyway... I don't know what else to say.

wait....


on a diffrent subject... today is my day off and i actually woke up early. I woke up at 7:30! (that is an accomplishment for me)
the reason is cable. and the arrival of the cable guy to fix my cable.

that is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

that was me again. something keeps screwing up with my comments or something. sorry...

way to wake up.

sorry you're bored. i'm bored too. but i've only been up for half an hour.

you can check your e-mail. i sent you one last night.

Nancy said...

A thousand thanks, Will, for doing all that work today with the grass sod.
NO. A MILLION THANKS.
NO. A BILLION.
NO. A TRILLION.
QUADRILLION
QUINTILLION

I just can't thank you enough!