hi

hello. sorry about the hiatus. i'm a lazy person. get used to it. today is grandmother's birthday. happy birthday grandmother. i have new news, (redundant? i think not. people say "old news" all the time) my roommate buford is moving out in a few weeks due to failure to pay rent. this is most likely a good thing for both of us. i've realized that i am an enabler and now he is no longer an enablee. (yes it is a word, look it up.) also, in other new news. i am a prophet soul.



You Are a Prophet Soul



You are a gentle soul, with good intentions toward everyone.

Selfless and kind, you have great faith in people.

Sometimes this faith can lead to disappointment in the long run.

No matter what, you deal with everything in a calm and balanced way.



You are a good interpreter, very sensitive, intuitive, caring, and gentle.

Concerned about the world, you are good at predicting people's feelings.

A seeker of wisdom, you are a life long learner looking for purpose and meaning.

You are a great thinker and communicator, but not necessarily a doer.



Souls you are most compatible with: Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul

5 comments:

laura said...

i think that is good new news. what are you going to do with the extra room?

Nancy said...

I so agree with the description of the Prophet Soul as being like you.
I went to the site - took the test - but chickened out in the end . . . so I don't know what kind of soul I am.

Very interesting test that was, though, even if I didn't see my result.

Anonymous said...

we are compatible. good thing that test told me so, because i wasn't sure it was true.

(that is a joke)

caroline said...

It says I'm a dreaming soul. At first I thought that was weird, but after I read the description, I thought yep.
thats me.
weird

laura said...

We're playing Iron and Wine's "Trampeze Swinger" in the living room and Rachael just asked, "hey, is this Will?" I've showed her some of your other stuff. I said no, of course, but thought you would like to know