Hewwo there, ya'll.

I am not in a creative moment. So I got my mom to write my blog for me. She's always in a creative mood, the wonderful lady. I'm over at my parents' house today. They're looking awesome. Sam is handsome and Nancy, my wonderful mother, is looking ravishingly gorgeous.

And Bailey is laughing her delightful laugh. She looks so spiffy with her curly hair

I am stealing batteries, but my wonderful mother loves me, so it is so okay.

Oh, I bettr mispel werds, becuz that is my stile.

I luv u all.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I thought about deleting the post, but I couldn't! I signed in - and lost Will's sign in - so i couldn't!
(just so you know)

laura said...

haha. nice.

Anonymous said...

I have spiffy hair.

caroline said...

haha this is hilarious. All you Carmacks, you're funny people!

Unknown said...

hahaha i love this