greetings from france


time for a new post you say? well, i cant lie... i am not motivated to do much these days. one thing i did do was make a music myspace and put five of my songs on it. myspace.com/wilburwalnut ...don't ask why i called it that. i don't know.
anyway
if you have a myspace. be my friend! (on myspace) and if you dont have a myspace, be my friend anyway! (in real life). i hope you having a good new year this year. 2008. almost the last year we can wear those crazy new years glasses, you know, the ones where the zeros are eyeholes.


shalom.

7 comments:

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

It was I who deleted that comment. I didn't like it and wanted to erase it. Why can't this blog thingy just erase the comment? Noooooo. It has to announce that the comment was deleted. That leaves everyone to wonder just why the comment deleter did the deleting. Good grief.

Oh, have fun over in France.

Unknown said...

aw man! I love those glasses with the holes!

laura said...

i know, i can't believe I missed my opportunity. oh well, next year.

laura said...

http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/Hero-Wallace--voted-greatest.3649016.jp

check it out. i guess you weren't in the running.

Anonymous said...

too bad your hand is missing. can't play guitar while you're in france.

Nancy said...

when are you coming back from france?