ooooo


oy, i 'aven't posted in a while. sorry 'bout that.

good news! i just download the new Radiohead album, "In Rainbows" it is frikin' awesome. i love it, i'm listening to it now. woo. go to inrainbows.com and buy it, you get to pay as much as you want for it. but try to spend at least 5 pounds (10ish dollars). oh man, its good. i'm glad their unsigned.

........... (ten minutes later) ...........

i just read laura's posts (which always make me very envious) and then bailey's post about breaking and now i feel like i'm going to break too. (so, i's with you bailey) ..... i feel like i might have to drive my car for a while. or somthing.

oh man..

3 comments:

laura said...

i'm sorry to make you envious! if it makes you feel better, i'm actually pretty homesick at the moment. and i'm envious you get to drive a car. and have the new radiohead cd.

and wait for me if you're going get ink in your skin! i want to come.

Anonymous said...

and i'm sorry to make you...breakable, i guess. but i'm pretty sure you didn't break because i just saw you and you were okay. just go play with your two new guitars and be happy.

i didn't mean to trivialize your guitar playing. i am truly glad you got them.

Nancy said...

You sound so good on that new guitar. You HAVE to play and sing at that coffee house thing. You HAVE to. YOU HAVE TO. YOU HAVE TO. I'm going to make you. I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU.
(I think I've made myself clear.)