la la la... It's me! I'm it!


Hello.My mom tagged me. At first I froze but then I realized this wasn't freeze tag... I'm supposed to tell you six interesting things about myself. So here I go.

1) I almost always have very cold hands. It sucks and makes hand shaking very awkward sometimes.
2) I know how to play nine(ish) instruments but can barely read music.
3) I was born with blue eyes but they turned green in 1st grade.
4) I have played Dungeons and Dragons.
5) My favorite number is 27.
6) My favorite food is the green olive.

I think everyone i know who has a blog has already been tagged.

2 comments:

laura said...

Haha. You froze. You're funny.

Nancy said...

You froze - ha. That IS funny! Speaking of that, I didn't know you have very cold hands. Hmm. Well, as they say, 'cold hands, warm heart'.