I’m sorry for the lack of consistency in my blog postings. I don’t think I have been motivated when it comes to it. So, I will try to force myself. Myself.

Myself.

Think about that word. Myself. My-Self. The word seems to imply an ownership of your being. Sort of circular, perhaps? The self is owning itself. It doesn’t make much sense to me when I actually think about it. Like there is something behind it all, owning me. What is my? It is myself. Is it? That doesn’t make sense. AH!

Sorry. This post may be nonsensical.

See? This is what happens when I don’t know what to type about.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hmm. I hadn't thought about it but 'myself' sounds like an oxymoron.

I like this post, by the way.

Nancy said...

Wait. I didn't mean to say 'oxymoron'. I think I meant to say something like 'redundancy'. Yeah.